Camping Périgord Vacances
Cabane Lodge in Périgord Noir
Campsite Périgord Vacances * *
A few minutes from the Lascaux cave (Montignac) and the medieval town of Sarlatthe CAMPSITE PÉRIGORD VACANCES Member of the via Natura is located in the commune of Saint-Amand de Coly, a village classified among "the most beautiful villages of France". In the heart of an old family farm of 50 hectares, in the midst of Oaks and 800 truffiers, our accommodation can accommodate couples and many families. Large pitches are available for campers. Swimming pools, games for children, farm animals, trampolines...
Description of the dwellings:
Cabins Lodge of 23 sqm and 35 m² for 2 to 4 persons
- Capacity: up to 4 people
- Surface: 23 m² or 35 m² including a covered terrace.
- Location size: 125 m²
- Common room with kitchenette (two electric lights, sink, refrigerator, electric coffee maker, toaster and kitchen accessories)
- Night space: "parents ' corner" with a bedroom comprising a double bed 140 x 190 cm (a blanket 2 people and two pillows) and "children's corner" with two single beds 80 x 190 cm (two blankets 1 person and two pillows)
- Exterior: a covered wooden terrace with a Deckchair and a table with four chairs
Mobile cabins for 5 people
- Capacity: 5 persons
- Rooms: 2
- Interior area: 23 m²
- Terrace area: 9 m²
- Common room with kitchenette (two electric lights, sink, refrigerator, electric coffee maker, toaster and kitchen accessories).
- 5 sleeps
- Exterior: a covered wooden terrace with a table with four chairs.
55 locations for tents, caravans or motorhomes.
The pitches are spacious and bordered by lush vegetation. This allows a relaxing stay in full natural and calm scenery.
They have electricity (10A 220V) and water.
At the heart of this nature of the Périgord Noir, you will find in this campsite a soothing setting allowing you to recharge your batteries, to stroll through our hiking trails (ATV also).
Swimming pools, games for children, farm animals, trampolines...
Welcoming you and advising you on your stay will be our priority. On this family site, nothing has been forgotten for you and your children to spend an unforgettable holiday.
For more information, come for a tour of Our website...
To learn more about our accommodations, options and rates, visit www.camping-perigord.com
Dates and Times
From April to the end of September