Gîte La Plaine de Bord in Domme
The cottage La Plaine Bord de Domme Will welcome you in a completely restored old Périgourdine house located 3 kilometers from The Bastide of Domme.
Description of the lodging:
The gîte has an integrated kitchen, a nice shower room and three beautiful rooms accommodating from 2 to 5 people in all the comforts you expect. They benefit from a 3-star prefectural ranking and 2 cobs gîtes de France. A courtyard enclosed, lawns and spaces will make your stay in Périgord Noir a moment of relaxation.
- 58 M2 entirely on foot
- Integrated Kitchen: Fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher, MIcro-wave, gas cooker, oven, toaster, electric coffee maker
- Living room: TV, sofa, armchairs
- Room 1: A double bed
- Room 2: One single bed (120 cm), one single bed (90 cm)
- Room 3: A double bed
- Bathroom: Shower, washing machine, separate WC
- 2 Terraces: Terrace South side of the farm and Private terrace North West Orchard side
- Heating Fuel
- Barbecue, garden furniture
- Swings and children's games
- Child bed (child under 3 years of age) on request
- Nursery on request
- Pets allowed
On the spot:
On the spot, a month from 1 km, you will find: swimming, pebble beaches, canoes, tree climbing, balloons, signposted hiking trails.
In the vicinity, a very large number of classified sites await you of course there is first of all the village of Domme with its panoramic view on the valley of the exceptional Dordogne. Nearby you will visit Sarlat, Les Eyzies, Medieval castles (Castles of Beynac) and Renaissance (Milandes Castle Where lived Josephine Baker, Marqueyssac Gardens, Romanesque churches, natural and prehistoric caves, museums...
Electricity: Included up to 56 kwh/week
Rental of sheets: €13/Bed
House Linen Rentals: €7/person
Housekeeping Package: 45 €