The Stone House
The stone house, built in 16th century is the only house of Beynac with a fully covered roof of slate (stacked limestone).
It is composed of :
- a superb panoramic garden of 3 ares, with a terrace accessible from the living room. It offers a breathtaking view of the meandering Dordogne.
- a terrace with a lean-to.
- a large living room (living room-kitchen)
- a room with canopy bed dating from the 18th century.
- a room with 2 small beds
- a bathroom with a hydromassage shower cabin,
- a separate toilet
- a terrace with a courtyard.
It has been completely renovated and furnished with a subtle mix of old and new (eighteenth century four-poster bed) and modernity: (integrated kitchen: induction fireplaces, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, oven, comfortable sitting area, decorative fireplace).
Two deckchairs allow you to relax and sunbathe while enjoying a spectacular view of the Dordogne valley and the valley of the 5 castles (Castelnaud, Fayrac, Marquessac, Beynac and Les Milandes where Josephine Baker lived).
You will find 5 restaurants, a grocery shop, 2 bakeries, a butcher's shop, a post office, a pharmacy, a small supermarket, a tourist office but also a bar, small shops...
The Périgord Noir is of course famous for its gastronomy and in particular its foie gras, duck breasts and confits. It is also famous for its truffles and porcini mushrooms, which can be enjoyed simply sliced in an omelette.
The region offers a wide variety of prehistoric troglodytic sites such as Les Eyzies (30 mn from Beynac) in the Vézère valley but also the famous paleolithic caves of Lascaux (40 mn from Beynac) dating back more than 17,000 years.
But, the Périgord is also 1001 castles, superb bastides such as Domme, Belves, Monpazier.
The Périgord is a paradise for walkers: it offers a nature rich in oaks, hazelnuts, impressive cliffs.
On a practical level :
We can take out a subscription to the village car park for your vehicle, at a preferential rate of 35€ per week. In order to take advantage of this, please inform us at least 5 days before your arrival of the type of vehicle and its registration number so that we can pre-purchase it for you.
#beynacetcazenac #dordogne #perigordnoir #tourismevert #moyenage #ifeelsarlat #justmyperigord
Rates 2022 per night for 3 persons:
- from 1st to 30th April = 115€.
- from 1st to 31st May = 135€.
- from 1st June to 5th July = 170€.
- from 06 July to 27 August = 190€.
- from 28 Aug to 30 Sept = 165€.
- from 1 October to 7 November = 140€.
- If you are 4 people: consult us!
Dates and Times
Every year from 1 April to 7 November.
Prices can be adapted according to the dates of your stay and the composition of your family: just send us an email!
Promise we'll be quick to respond.
See you soon at our place! Nature awaits you there.
Welcome to Perigord Noir for the school holidays of All Saints' Day!
* Welcome gifts for a 5-day stay and +: a succulent nut bread and a good bottle of Bergerac.
Stay with us for 5 days and more for Easter, we offer you 1 bottle of Bergerac and a walnut bread!
Mother's day special
Stay with us for 5 days or more for Mother's Day, we offer you a bottle of Bergerac and a nut bread!