Medieval Show the 2 kingdoms
Throughout the summer, come and enjoy a medieval chivalrous adventure in the heart of the valley of castles. A great live equestrian show filled with action, humour and twists and turns.
Based in Dordogne, the company Phoenix production presents this show to the original screenplay, inspired by the turbulent history of Périgord, in medieval times. At the foot of the majestic castle of Castelnaud, jousting, fighting, aerobatics, dressage, stunts but also humour will hold you in suspense for more than an hour.
• €12 (+ 16 years)
• €8 (ages 3-16)
• Free for under 3 years
• Groups of 10 adults: €10 per person
• Group of 10 children: €6 per person
Dates and times
Dates of representations:
From June 28th to September 09th
• In June: 28, 29 and 30.
2 shows per day, at 4 pm and 6 pm
• In July: every day except Saturday
◦ Show twice a day (4 pm and 6 pm), Mondays, Tuesday 05 July, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays.
◦ Show 3 times a day (4 pm, 6 pm and 9 pm) on Tuesdays 12, 19 and 26 July.
• In August: every day except Saturday
◦ Show twice a day (4 pm and 6 pm), Mondays, Tuesday, August 30th, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays.
◦ Show 3 times a day (4 pm, 6 pm and 9 pm) on Tuesdays 02, 09, 16 and 23 August.
• In September: Every day except Saturdays (until 09 September)
Show twice a day (16 h and 18 h)