The Sleeping Cat
The Sleeping Cat is a charming Perigordian house for 6 to 8 persons, fully equipped, in a quiet and rural hamlet of the Périgord Vert; it is an ideal base for a relaxing holiday on its 5.000 m2 of land.
You will find a cosy interior with stone walls and exposed beams including a large kitchen, a mezzanine lounge, 3 bedrooms, 2 WCs and 2 shower rooms.
Its outdoor, private and heated swimming poolThe house has an unobstructed view of the surrounding countryside.
Within a radius of about 20 km, you can enjoy hiking on marked paths, golf, mountain biking, canoeing, fishing and the activities of a water sports centre.
In the same area, there are countless visits to be made:
- the Forges de Savignac-Lédrier
- the Auvézère Gorges
- the Château d'Hautefort
- the Museum of Medicine in Hautefort
- the Tourtoirac caves
- the Haras de Pompadour
- the Travassac slate walls
and a little further on, other jewels of the Périgord and surroundings, such as Lascaux and Sarlat among others.
Additional information :
- Linen and towels are provided
- Baby cot and high chair available on request
- Shops in the vicinity
- In addition, if requested, the cost of cleaning at the end of the stay: 50,00 €.
- Visitor's tax: payable only for adults, and only in July/August; the calculation will be communicated to you at the time of booking
Reservations can be made via the gîte website, with secure payment
From 2 to 16 July: €1,300 per week
From 16 July to 20 August: €1,500 per week
From 20 August to 17 September: €1,300 per week
From 17 September to 15 October: €1,100 per week
From 15 October to 5 November: 900 € per week
Dates and Times
Arrival from 16:30 on Saturday
Departure at 11:00 on Saturday