Welcome to Losse Castle
Château et Jardins de Losse - Renaissance in Périgord
Overlooking the Vézère River, the Château de Losse is a splendid residence built in the 16th century on the basis of a medieval fortress.
The castle offers you a visit of the large dwelling (MH) furnished with period furniture and its gardens entirely reconstructed in Renaissance style (Remarkable Garden), but also of the defence towers, the moats, the underground passages, the park and many other unusual or grandiose places.
Seasonal activities, tours for all ages, treasure hunt for children.
- Visit of the flats of the Grand Logis entirely refurbished and decorated
- Visit the gardens, moat and park at your leisure.
- An enigmatic and historical tour of the garden in the form of a treasure hunt
- A translation of the visit will be offered to our foreign visitors at the entrance in about ten languages.
- Picnic area and tea room/restaurant in the Princess Garden
|Adult||from 18 years old||9,50 €|
|Reduced||from 12 to 17 years old * students * group||8 €|
|Child||from 5 to 11 years old||6 €|
Dates and Times
Open daily from 16 April to 13 November 2022
April - May-June-September: 11.00am - 6.00pm.
July - August: 10.00am - 6.00pm.
From 1 October online booking required
Free for children under 5 years of age and persons with disabilities
Wednesday 20 & 27 April :
Of egg hunts for children!
Departures: 11:30, 14:30, 16:00
REGISTRATION REQUIRED by email, phone, social networks