Guest House of Domaine de Bellevue Cottage
In the Périgord purple, a stone's throw from BergeracThe Domaine de Bellevue Cottage, a guest house in the heart of the famous Pécharmant vineyard, offers a wide range of services, shops and entertainment in the heart of the famous Pécharmant vineyard. charm and of character located on the commune of Lembras, offers you 2 guest rooms.
Built between the 16th and 18th century, the house welcomes guests in search of peace and quiet, bucolic or cultural escapades.
Every morning, a breakfast copious, with local or home-made products, will be served in the small living room or on the terrace to the south when the weather is fine.
The PoolThe round, south-facing building is open from May to September.
If on the evening of your arrival, you do not wish to go to a restaurant, we offer packed lunches on reservation.
And you will have no worries to park because a large free parking in the property is at your disposal.
MAIN PROVISIONS "Covid-19"
In the current sanitary context, we have put in place new arrangements to welcome you in the most serene way possible for you as well as for us.
- Respecting barrier gestures
- Rooms with ample ventilation between each stay
- Disinfection of frequently touched surfaces
- Access to the pool limited in time and users
- Removal of paper supports and decorative textiles
- Breakfasts served at individual tables
The rates below apply to stays of 2 nights or more.
10% surcharge for one night stays.
- Low season from November to March €70 incl. VAT/night
- Middle season April, May, June, September, October and end of year festivities: 75€ ttc / night
- High season July and August : 80€ ttc / night
Deposit 20% at reservation by credit card, bank transfer, paypal, holiday vouchers.
Balance 48h00 before arrival by credit card or paypal only
Dates and Times
All year round