Equi'Périgord Equestrian Center in Dordogne
Equi'perigord in the heart of Périgord Noir, 15 km from Sarlat. Between Les Eyzies and St Cyprien.
The cavalry of the Equestrian Centre consists of ponies and horses of different sizes and levels in order to feel in harmony and safety.
We are open all year, Sandy and his team are waiting for you to propose:
- Private Lessons
- Career riding lessons: from initiation to gallop level 7
- Baby Rider on Shetland
- Walk (1h and 2H)
- Pony Baptisms
- Theme Day (Halloween, Christmas, endurance, C.S.O. etc.)
- Internships all levels during school holidays and training on Sundays
- Passage of Federal exams: Gallop 1 to 7 "horseback riding" and "full Nature"
- Covered Pony Ride
- Quarry in illuminated and watered 70x30m sand, in which you can practice various activities (dressage, obstacle,...)
- Large equestrian arena
- Round of lanyard (for relaxation, break-up or ethology,...)
- 550m training Track (for galloping sessions)
- Cross Course
- Horse-Pony Saddle
- Shetland Upholstery
- 20 Boxes
Unit course, package and on time, or quarterly package.
Horseback riding: 20€ for one hour and 38€ for two hours
Dates and Times
Open every day:
Monday to Saturday from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
and Sunday from 2pm to 6pm
Attention reservation required by phone or via Facebook/contact