Welcome to the Grapevine du Chèvrefeuille Gîte
The Grapevine lodge is located on the heights of Saint CyprienThis small picturesque village in the Périgord Noir is slightly set back from the road that links Les Eyzies to St Cyprien in the beautiful hamlet of Pechboutier.
There is a small group of old Perigordian farms, one of which is the Chèvrefeuille, which has been run as a gîte since 2004.
This charming set of buildings and a mix of bed and breakfast and gites;
The Grapevine gite is located in the Perigordian barn with the main entrance facing our enclosed courtyard where rabbits and chickens roam and guinea pigs live.
The gite is spread over two floors, with the living space downstairs and the two bedrooms upstairs. The rear entrance leads to its own private terrace with an outdoor kitchen and overlooks the large garden with large walnut trees and a fenced pool.
It contains an additional bedroom that also has its own terrace. This extra bedroom is connected to the main apartment where the other two bedrooms are by its terraces and is not accessible from inside the main living area. With its three bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, dining room and living room, the house is ideal for families with teenagers, grandparents and friends who wish to live together while keeping a private space. It is less suitable for parents with young children because the third bedroom is independent.
The rental includes cleaning, sheets, towels, playroom, pets, bicycles and optional breakfast.
Description of the Grapevine lodge:
- Three bedrooms, linen provided
- Room 1 with a double bed 160 x 200
- Room 2 with two single beds, more space for a cot. Cot provided for an additional cost
- Room 3 with a double bed 160 x 200
- Two shower rooms with shower sink, toilet, hair dryer and towels included
- Living room with open kitchen in L shape
- Weekly cleaning and linen change
- Electric oven
- 4-burner gas stove
- Dining table with chairs
- WIFI Internet connection
- Two private terraces: One outdoor dining table and six chairs
- Gas barbecue
- An attached terrace with table and chairs for two
- Central heating throughout.
- Ceiling fans in the rooms
Included in the rental
- Linen for all beds, sheets provided weekly
- Towels and tea towels with unlimited changes
- Cleaning products and toilet paper
- A private terrace with barbecue and furniture
- Ceiling fans in the rooms
- Beach / river towels provided
- Weekly cleaning of bathrooms, floors and bed changes
- Laundry on site (detergents available)
- Bike selection
- Outdoor pool
- Maps and information for walkers on tourist sites
- Outdoor and indoor play facilities for children (see children's facilities page)
- DVD, WII and libraries in common areas
- Large Parking Lot
- Baby equipment
- Central heating
- Baby bed and sheets
Not included but available:
- Daily cleaning
Environment of the Grapevine lodging:
Saint Cyprien is located in the heart of the Périgord Noir, close to all the most famous tourist places. The village offers all amenities, supermarkets, cafes and restaurants and every Sunday the market which takes place in the pedestrian crossing.
July and August, Saturday to Saturday, minimum 7 nights: 1790€ per week
May, June and September, daily arrival, minimum 3 nights: 200€ per night
Dates and Times
Open from April 26 to October 21
Arrival time 4pm to 10pm
Departure time 10am