Ecrin de Verdure
Near Sarlat Country house in a quiet area + Access to swimming pool/Spa 30°C
Paradise Made In Périgord
Sun, eSpace & Silence
• In the golden Triangle of PÉRIGORD NOIR, at the crossroads of the valley of castles along the Dordogne, the Valley of Man along the Vézère & Quercy along the Lot
• Near SARLAT, indented on the hills, away from the excitement of the region in summer
- And easy access
- A20 & A89 motorways
- Souillac, Gourdon, Brive & Sarlat stations
- & Nearest airport Brive/Dordogne Valley
- In our Village de Sime(yrol)s, located on the peaks of the Perigord, organized in PAISIBLE & independent Hamlets like ours in Magril & in Brandettes, perfect places to let go.
- On a 70 000m2 estate, along a ridge path (200x600m), for 1/3 of fenced meadows & 2/3 of undergrowth ensuring our TRANQUILLITY & 4 accommodations, all waiting for you, all independent, spread over 2 Hamlets (from 2 to 10pers.max/hamlet) close enough to be rented together, but with enough SPACE to be rented separately, while preserving the intimacy of each one.
- It is an ideal hideaway where you can listen to the SILENCE, punctuated in summer by the singing of birds, cicadas and crickets.
- In the calm, in the green, in the middle of nature, to walk on small paths & observe its fauna & flora
- In a PRIVILEGIED environment, which we work to preserve.
- Located around the relaxation area of our heated salt water swimming pool (12x5m), in the Hameau des Brandettes, at 30° C from April 15th to October 31st, with Spa & Aquabike and its Préau (with sanitary facilities, games room, living room, dining room & summer kitchenette)
• Rentals of billions of stars, without light pollution, to observe a starry sky of exceptional depth.
- In an INSOLITE LODGING or 3 Traditional Longères Périgourdines, CHARACTERISTIC HOMES renovated with a touch of modernity without betraying their authenticity,
Hamlet of Magrill
> GREENHOUSE: Independent house of 100m2 for 8 people (including children) ideally for 6 adults & 2 children on 2 floors with 4 double rooms including 2 air-conditioned on the floor, 2 bathrooms, 1 bathroom, 3 toilets, 1500m2 garden & private Jacuzzi
> ESPRIT BOHÈME: 1 independent unusual accommodation: Studio in a wooden frame house with the look of a Gypsy caravan, which has all the comfort of a large & private garden of 7000m2 or additional room for the l'Ecrin de Verdure gite
Hamlet of Brandettes
> LE COCON : 1 Guest House in an outbuilding of our farm. 60m2 for 4 people including 2 children on 2 floors, 1 double bedroom on the ground floor & 1 small bedroom & 1 children's bedroom on the first floor. All with reversible air conditioning. In the living room: 1 armchair, 2 sofas including 1 convertible, 1 kitchenette, 1 dining area & 1 bathroom, 1 private terrace & shared garden of 10000m2
> CHEZ-SOI : Additional independent or complementary room for the Cocon gîte, 20 m2 for 2 people with 1 bathroom with balneo bath & 1 private toilet.
• Simple farmhouses of renovated 19th century, with reasonable volumes, to be warm in all seasons with their chimneys and whose only luxury is the surrounding space.
- With a careful and personal decoration, to escape from the everyday life and the city in all seasons for holidays or for long stays and thus to combine change of scenery & reflection for fruitful Break-Stormings & Tele-Work.
DESCRIPTION Green Box
House 100m2 /1076Sqft 4 bedrooms 2 SdD 1 SdB 3wc
- On the Garden Floor
- Living room / Dining room with sofa & armchair, Country table with 2 benches & 2 stools, Fireplace, Well-equipped kitchen (3-burner stove, LV, Microwave, traditional coffee maker & senséo, kettle, toaster, food processors (combined with barbecue & small electric plancha)
+ adjoining laundry room.
• On the ground floor:
- 1 Master bedroom with a large round bed (2.40m) & a closed fireplace & its bathroom
- 1 Double room with double bed & child's single bed & its shower cabin
- Separate toilets in the corridor between these 2 bedrooms
- 1 Master bedroom with a Queen size bed (160x200cm)
- 1 Double room on open mezzanine with 1 double bed & 1 single bed for 2 children
- 1 bathroom in the hallway between these 2 rooms with 1 Italian shower, 1 sink & toilet
-The whole floor is air-conditioned
- Fenced garden (1m high) of 1500m2 with private 3-seater Jacuzzi.
FREE ACCESS :
- Free high speed WIFI 18MoBit/sec. in and around the houses,
other subscription around the pool & 4G key in case of network cut following a storm
- Shared relaxation area, open from 15/04 to 31/10
- around our large POOL 12x5m, salt water, heated to 30°C
- Including SPA (2-seater massage bench & Aquabike with bubblers)
- CONVIVIAL area of the main farmhouse of the Brandettes hamlet, under the swimming pool courtyard 60m2 with games room, kitchenette, summer dining room, accessible by chemin des Bruyères, crossing the property, practicable on foot, by bike, by scooter or by car 3min away.
- In the private 3-seater Jacuzzi under the veranda
- In the laundry room (washing powder not provided)
- Children & Babies Welcome with free cots & baby equipment, toys and board games
- Smokers are welcome, but under covered verandas, so as not to impregnate the furnishings with tobacco odours, and because of the fire alarms in the gîtes, smoking is not permitted inside.
- Pets gladly accepted without daily allowance, (with flea & tick collar) & if not aggressive towards other guests and other animals in the common areas
• Let's do our best for an easy installation to be on holiday upon arrival
With beds made,
> A few basic cleaning and hygiene products and groceries available on arrival to start the stay
> Welcome basket with 1st Breakfast
> and picnic Basket or 1st meal to share at our table offered
(for any stay of at least one week)
• Working on-site, available
For year-round dwellings
> for our guests throughout the stay for advice Informed about the region & optimize the time spent in place,
> guiding you (& driving you if necessary) to the best that the Périgord has to offer & to appreciate it as much as we have since the cradle.
• Well-equipped kitchen and kitchenettes Barbecue and planchas for each accommodation (coal not provided)
THE REASONS TO TRUST US:
- Already 18 years of experience in terms of vacation rentals!
• Families returning every year
- Reviews based on the impressions of families who have actually stayed with us
- Our houses have been classified 4 stars / 3 ears of corn, and we continue to improve their comfort every year
• Our inscription in town Hall and our referencing on the site of our village of Simeyrols
- A copy of our PDF schedules can be sent to certify that we are the owners of the premises.
- Our Siret number from the Trade Register on rental contracts
- Our ads and our website sibemol.fr , detailed for the most accurate view of the places.
- Our pages on social networks are more about our homes and our region than personal, the maintenance of the domain taking up a lot of our time.
- Our availability every day from 9am to 10pm for personal, precise & frank answers to your emails, (without intermediaries who talk about places without knowing them), for the most possible guarantees of the adequacy of the places in relation to your expectations.
- Our year-round presence on site to ensure the daily maintenance of the houses, guaranteeing a house in good condition at the beginning and end of the season.
• And the investment of 3 generations and over 60 years of work for the rebirth of these houses
- Working from the house nearby, we are at your disposal throughout the year to receive you at best and advise you, organise your visits & drive you there if necessary to optimise your time in the region.
- At home Heated swimming pool 5x12m including Spa & Aquabike
from 15 April to 31 October at 28°/32°C 82/90°F, treated with salt
To be shared with 2 or 3 families only at the height of summer in early August.
- Private Balneo in the independent room, Chez-Soi du Hameau des Brandettes & private Jacuzzi in the Écrin de Verdure gîte
- In river at 5 km + Canoe rental
OR Water body in Grolejac, Tamniès & Gourdon at 15km.
OR Quercy-land water park in Souillac at 10 min.
- Swing, table football, table tennis, bowling, darts, boules, badminton in the courtyard next to the swimming pool...
- Fauna & Flora at home or possible visit of farms, numerous gardens or animal parks in the area
COOKING LESSONS, COMPUTER GRAPHICS, WATERCOLOUR
- On request & quote according to availability Chef/Host to animate back season
WALKING / HIKING
- Hikes in the heart of nature, loops leaving in front of the house 6/20km combining with those of the neighbouring villages. Roads maintained & signposted all year round.
- Nordic Walking, Night-time Storytelling Walks with a guide according to their planning, in the countryside & in Sarlat in summer
- IGN maps available in the cottage.
- Ronde des Villages 120 km of paths over 1 WE at the beginning/mid-October with refreshments & shuttle bus registration 6 months before at the Terres de Fénélon Tourist Office
BALLADES in SARLAT
- Architectural complex from the 13th to the 16th century, a return to the past of at least 1 day. Beautiful lighting at night to get lost in its alleys
- & mid-September Heritage Days: city illuminated with 1000 candles
- Every evening in summer at 9pm Free street shows
For all our medieval and prehistoric sites, working from home, we are at your disposal throughout the year, to welcome you, advise you, organise your visits & drive you there if necessary in a 2CV or MPV for 7 passengers (with a contribution to the kilometres of 0.70€)
- Mountain biking on our roads, on our hills for experienced cyclists
- or with the family on the cycle path 5 minutes from the house for 20km along the Dordogne from Cazoulès to Sarlat
- Bike rental to be booked at the same time as the gîte. Let us work in partnership with Cap Évasion in St Julien-de-Lampon to ensure that your ATVs are in good working order
- In Sarlat or Souillac 15km,
AÉROCLUB in Domme, Paragliding with a State Certified Instructor in Simeyrols, Montgolfières du Périgord in La Roque Gageac for flights in the Valley of Castles, Heliport in St Geniès
- Upstream of the Dordogne, itinerary in the middle of nature + peaceful,
- Downstream in the valley of the castles + frequented or in the green setting of the Vézère.
- Outside summer s/ reservation & if river not too high.
- Gabarres at La Roque Gageac & Beynac.
GOLF in Souillac 18 holes + club house & Carsac 9 holes
TENNIS Rentals Courts in Salignac
ACCROBRANCHES & paintball in Carsac 10km
- Tuesday Cenac,
- Wednesday Sarlat & Montignac,
- Thursday St Julien & Domme,
- Friday Souillac,
- Saturday Sarlat & Gourdon,
- Sunday St Cyprien & St Geniès.
Many organic markets & direct sales on the farm
SIGHTSEEING TOURS :
- Car recommended.
- Car rental possible
- Or we can organise your excursions & guide you there in a 2CV or 8-seater MPV (by reimbursing us for the kilometres travelled 0.70/km)
- DORDOGNE VALLEY:
Medieval France in Sarlat & on the banks of the Dordogne with 1001 châteaux as far as Bordeaux, including Châteaux de Fénelon 5mn away, Montfort, La Roque Gageac, Castelnaud, Beynac, Les Milandes (owned by Josephine Baker)...
- VALLEY OF THE VEZERE:
& Prehistory, Lascaux, Les Eyzies, Préhisto Park, La Roque St Christophe, House of Reignac, Castle of Losse
- IN QUERCY :
Many beautiful villages and natural sites: Rocamadour, Carennac, Loubressac, Autoire, Martel, Chasm de Padirac. Animal Parks, Châteaux de montal, Castelnau Bretenoux
- THE BATCH:
Cahors Pont Valentré, wineries + beautiful villages of France: St Cyr Lapopie, Châteaux Mercuès, Bonaguil & Grottes de Pech-Merle
Terrasson, Collonges la Rouge, Turenne, Curemonte, Merle Tours
- GREEN PERIGORD: to the beautiful landscapes of Auvézère around the Château de Hautefort in the vein of Collonges la Rouge
- WHITE PERIGORD:
Périgueux & surroundings
- RED PERIGORD:
Cloister of Cadouin, Circuit of the Bastide Issigeac, Eymet..., Château de Biron, Montpazier, Single de Trémolat, caves Pécharmant & Montbazillac en Bergeracois
- SPAIN :
At 4:00 am half way between Paris & Spain
- In Carlux: Peasant Hall
- In Sarlat : Le Grand Bleu, Les 3 Sens, Le Gaulois, Food & Co, Le Bistrot, La Petite Borie
- In Salignac: Le Black Duck & La Meynardie (1 star)
- At the Chapelle AuBareil: Farm Auberge Le Bareil at Sardan
- In St Geniès: The Castle
- A Domme: Chestnuts & Cabanoix
- In Cénac: Among the girls, Sawadee
- In Nadaillac: Ô Marronnier
- In Carsac: Ô Moulin
- In Hautefort: Auberge du Parc
- In Lacave: Château de la Treyne (1 star), Pont de l'Ouysse
(gastronomic restaurant or Bistro formula at Chambon à Brive),
- In Montignac : La Roseraie, le Paradisio
Regional Products :
- In Sarlat: Vialard Farm (south-east exit), in town: Lou Périgord, Maisons Vidal or Pélégris, Caves de St Julien de Savignac & Domaine de la Jaubertie
- In Carsac (at the southern exit of Sarlat): Ferme de Vialard & Traditions du Périgord
- In Salignac : The Farm of the producers
- A Souillac & Carlux Halle Paysanne Cluzel
• Jan/Feb: Market nuts, truffles and Foie Gras
– Egg Hunt at the Gardens of Marqueyssac & Eyrignac
- Flea markets & Yard sales every WE April > Oct
• May: Apogee of the gardens of water Gardens in Carsac, Eyrignac, from the imaginary to Terrasson, from Cadiot to Carl, from Marqueyssac to Vézac
- JUNE: Ringueta of old games 1 year out of 2, swing years
- JULY :
-Jazz Festival in Souillac,
– Gathering of old vehicles 1 year in 2,
– Festival of scarecrows in Meyrals,
– Fair at Vaniers in ISSIGEAC
-Festival of theatre games
-Street shows in Sarlat
- And many gourmet markets several evenings a week
- SEPTEMBER :
– Heritage days, numerous private places open to the public on this occasion & Sarlat enlightened with 1000 candles,
- In Rocamadour: Hot air balloon flight
- In Simeyrols: Quad Rando
- OCTOBER :
- In Simeyrols and throughout the canton: hiking in the Ronde des Villages,
- In Sarlat: Theatre & concerts 2 x per month, varied programme from October to May
- NOVEMBER :
– Premiere film Festival with directors & comedians
– Lébérou Tales Festival
- Cooking courses
- DECEMBER :
- Storytelling evenings,
- In Sarlat: Christmas market & ice rink
- Cinemas in Sarlat 6 theatres
- Minimum stay of 12 nights in summer,
- 1 week the rest of the year
- 5 or 6 nights stay possible at the price of the week
- Extended weekend outside of all school vacations for 1 to 4 nights 900€ per week
DEGRESSIVE RATE according to the Duration & Season
- Long stay discount in summer - 5%.
for 14 nights or more & for direct booking
possibility of 12 or 13 nights stay
for Saturday or Sunday arrival
and departure Friday or Saturday
in this case only the nights spent on the premises are due
- Out of high and very high season
20% off for 2 consecutive weeks,
30% off for 3 consecutive weeks
40% off for 4 consecutive weeks to combine leisure and teleworking
• Low Season
980€/week & 784€/week for 14 nights
01/10 > 15/11
01/05 > 08/07
1120€/week & 896€/week for 14 nights
• High Season
09/07 > 22/07
1750€/week & 1662,50€/week for 14 nights
21/08 > 26/08
• Very High Season
23/07 > 19/08 2170€/week & 2061,50€/week for 14 nights
ALL INCLUSIVE RATE
• VAT included
- Tourist tax offered (0,44€ per night & per adult),
- Expenses included
• Heating included from 1/10 to 15/05 for temperature of 20 °c
- All household linen at your disposal: Tablecloths, Cloths, Sheets,
1 Bath towels, 1 bathrobe, 1 washcloth for each one & the beds will be made
• End of stay cleaning included
BENEFITS NOT INCLUDED
+ 20€ / Person beyond the capacity of each accommodation
+10€/night & /pers. for camping in the garden
& +5€ /day & /guest beyond the capacity of the accommodation
- Heating included from Oct. 1 to May 15 for 20°C above
+ 25€ / week for room or studio
+ 50€ / week pure Gîte le Cocon
+ 75€ / week for Gîte l'Écrin
- Electric vehicle charging 6 per night
• Organization of guided tours with car + driver
at the price of the Kilometers travelled for you
with 2CV or Monospace for 7 Pers (0,70 €/km)
- Table d'Hôtes
on request 48 hours before for breakfast & dinner
(Single Menu: aperitif, appetizer, dish, Dessert + 2 drinks)
Participation: 25 €/repas/personne & 15 €/repas/enfant-12ans
• Possibility of free delivery of your orders croissant bread
+ Fresh milk and organic yogurts from the farm 2x/SEM.
Races to reimburse us before the end of the stay
- Continental Breakfasts at our Table
(8:30 to 10:30 a.m., if you let us know the day before)
with participation of 10€/day/pers & 5€/day/child -12 years old
- Cleaning hours during your stay possible
(25€/hour including charges)
• Bicycle/mountain bike rental to remember when booking the lodging
in partnership with Cap Evasion in St Julien de Lampon
- Cancellation insurance available
+RC for the gite +4% of the stay
- Possibility of CUISINE, computer graphics, watercolour courses...
depending on availability chef or facilitator,
except July/August on request & quote
- Possibility of EVENT : Birthday, Cousinade,
Break-storming outside July/August on Request & Quote
- In summer arrivals from 4 to 10 pm departures from 8 to 10 am,
More flexible the rest of the year
- Rotation in summer and during school vacations.
- Arrivals possible on Saturdays & Sundays
- Departures possible on Fridays & Saturdays
Completely flexible the rest of the year
- Payment: bank transfer, cheque or holiday vouchers
30% deposit on booking & balance 1 month before arrival
In 3 times without fees
By monthly transfers between reservation date and arrival date
Dates and Times
- Open from 01.04 > 15.11
- And for any information you can contact us
Every day from 9am to 11pm
By mail email@example.com
or by telephone 00 33 (0)614 98 29 59