Gîte le Grand Pech
The Great Pech is a beautiful périgourdine typical stone house with POOL (3 star Prefectural ranking) for 6 people, terraced with another gite (pool common to the 2 gites), the Great PECH * * * faces the forest and allows you to enjoy total privacy compared to other tenants.
It is located 8 km from SARLAT, 4 km from Carlus, in a very large park. You will appreciate its comfort and the quietness of the places, while being a few kilometers from SARLAT and therefore of Major sites And the various activities offered by our department (castles, Chasms, caves, gardens, etc.) Reduced entry prices on some sites.
Description of the lodging:
– On the ground floor a dining room 35m2 lounge (sofa, 2 armchairs) with fireplace overlooking the kitchen (dishwasher, washing machine...), bathroom ´ water and WC.
-At the ´ floor 3 bedrooms with a bed of 140, two of 12m2 one of 8m2, bathroom and WC
– PREAU covered in front of the entrance with garden furniture and barbecue
– 8x4m Secure Pool
• Information at 05 53 29 83 32 06 32 60 34 97 or 06 80 01 82 79
- Prices 380 to 860€ /week depending on period
- Price WE :200 € ( 2 nights 3 days)
• Options on request: End of stay cleaning (50 €), Sheets (15 €/bed) linens (€15/person)
• Electricity heating from October to May: included 8 kw/D if overrun: 0.16 €/kw extra
° Tourist Tax: 0.88 €/day/person over 18 years
Dates and Times
Open from April to November. For other dates Contact us