- To stay in a wood-frame cottage (built in 2005) with the look of a Gitane caravan in the heart of the Périgord Noir. Unusual accommodation nestled on one of the peaks above the Dordogne, at the crossroads of Périgord & Quercy, in the green, in the calm, despite the affluence of the region in good weather.
- Rental giving free access to our heated swimming pool 5×12 m including Spa & Aquabike Heated to 30°C 7 months /year.
• Just 10 minutes from the sumptuous Medieval City of Sarlat and access to stations and highways.
IN A TIMBER FRAME HOUSE
- Sedentary gypsy caravan
- Studio 18m2 for 2 Persons, independent,
• Air-conditioned accommodation
- Set in the middle of a 7,000m2 private & fenced meadow
- Rental in complete autonomy, both by its location and its equipment:
– 1 room with kitchenette, dining area on either side of the entrance,
– Night space on the other side of the room with 1 double queen size bed (in 160 cm)
1 single pull-out bed or cot for the baby which can be used in fine weather when the dining table can be folded up & all meals can be taken outside on the garden furniture.
– Bathroom with hydromassage shower cubicle, washbasin and toilet all connected to a septic tank (no dry toilets)
+ Bonus in the summertime Private outdoor zinc bathtub with mixer tap connected to the water heater for moments of relaxation in complete privacy without even going down to the pool.
Completely independent & self-contained rental OR additional room for the Écrin de verdure gîte both on the Hameau de Magril
OTHER ACCOMMODATION :
On the same hamlet of Magril
- A GREEN SCREEN Independent house of 100m2 for 2 to 8 people 4 bedrooms 1 bathroom, 2 shower rooms, 3 toilets
And on the neighbouring hamlet of Les Brandettes
- Un COCON, small guest house of 60m2 for 5 Pers. including 2 or 3 children 3 Bedrooms 1 bathroom 1 toilet
- & an extra room for the gîte le Cocon (or can be rented separately) for 2 Pers. with private bathroom & wc. On the ground floor of our house with independent entrance
Accommodations spread over 2 hamlets of Magril and Brandettes & more than 70000m2 (200x600m of which 1/3 are fenced meadows & 2/3 undergrowth ensuring the quietness of the place), close enough to gather a whole tribe (about ten people in each hamlet), but spaced out & oriented differently to preserve the peace & privacy of each one, not having the vocation of a holiday village, wishing to keep the peaceful atmosphere of a family house favourable to conviviality.
- Free & unlimited high speed internet / wifi in & around the houses and next to the pool
• Free access to the washing machine in the farm cellar
• Swimming Pool
- Free access to our private swimming pool 5x12m including Spa & Aquabike, salt treated, heated from 15/04 to 31/10 at 30°C.
- Secured by a flat shelter, on the hamlet of Brandettes, on a plot of 10000m2 fenced, adjoining the main farmhouse and adjacent to the hamlet of Magril, accessible by chemin des Bruyères, crossing the property on foot, by bike or by car in 2/3mn.
- Private swimming pool, with unsupervised swimming where children can only play when a parent is present on the beaches around the pool
- To be shared with 2 or 3 families only, even at the height of the season at the beginning of August, as with the great tourist potential of the region & everyone bathing at different times, no more space around the pool, it is almost for exclusive use 3/4 of the time and its surroundings remain quiet
– Built a little away from the houses so that the dives that resonate in the ambient silence are compatible with a desire to nap for others.
- With counter-current swimming & bubblers under aquabike and massage bench
• Courtesy tray & basic groceries, coffee tea, chocolate, sugar... available in our gites
+ Welcome basket with Necessary first breakfast
- 1st meal offered at our table or in the form of a picnic basket to facilitate your installation for any stay of one week or more.
• Address Book of the many tasty tables around
• Books, Documentation on the Périgord, road maps, postcards, CDs, candles, sets of trays... Available
+ Detailed inventory of fixtures with instructions for the operation of all the equipment in the house, but living nearby, are always there for explanations or possible troubleshooting.
- Some basic cleaning & hygiene products available on arrival in the house to tide you over until you get your bearings
• Real comfortable Maisonette, well equipped with appliances + barbecue & Plancha
• New or in-condition furniture, a complete cookware and crockery not dismatched to be autonomous for all meals
- To Children & Babies with free baby equipment (cot, mattress, blankets, sleeping bag, bathtub, changing mat, high chair...)
- Cats, Dogs & Horses are allowed at no extra charge for their presence if they are not aggressive towards other guests & other animals in the common areas
- For smokers, even though smoking in the house is prohibited due to fire alarms in an all-wooden house. But with sheltered balcony & ashtray available for smokers
THE REASONS FOR TRUSTING US
- Already 17 years of experience in holiday rentals!
• Families returning every year
- Reviews based on the impressions of families who have actually stayed with us
• Housing has been classified 4 stars/3 ears and continue to improve comfort and equipment all over the years
• Our inscription in town Hall and our referencing on the site of our village of Simeyrols
• Copy of our Edf deadlines that can be sent to certify that we own the premises.
- Our Siret number from the Trade Register on rental contracts
- Our ads and our detailed website sibemol.fr for the most accurate view of the places.
• Our pages on social networks that are more about our homes and our region, than personal, the maintenance of the domain we hogging full time
- Our availability every day from 9am to 11pm for personal, precise & honest answers to your emails, (so no intermediaries who talk about places without knowing them), for the most possible guarantee of the adequacy of the places in relation to your expectations.
- Our year-round presence on site to ensure the daily maintenance of the houses, guaranteeing a house in good condition at the beginning and end of the season.
• And the investment of 3 generations and over 60 years of work for the rebirth of these houses
• Working from the nearby house, are at your disposal during your stay to receive you at best and advise you, organize your visits and take you there if necessary to optimize your time in the region.
- At home Heated swimming pool 5x12m including Spa & Aquabike
from 15.04 to 31.10 at 30°C / 90°F, Salt treated
- Private Balneo at the independent room Chez-Soi du Hameau des Brandettes
- & Private Jacuzzi at the Écrin de Verdure gîte
- In river at 5 km + Canoe rental
OR water body in Grolcumshots, Tamniès & Gourdon 15km
OR Quercy-land water park in Souillac at 10 mn
- Swing, table football, table tennis, bowling, darts, boules, badminton available in the courtyard next to the pool...
- Fauna & Flora at home or visit farms, numerous gardens or animal parks
COOKING LESSONS, COMPUTER GRAPHICS, WATERCOLOUR
- On Request & Quote According to Availability Chef/Animator who can animate back season
WALKING / HIKING
- Hikes in the heart of nature, loops leaving in front of the house 6/20km combining with those of the neighbouring villages. Roads maintained & signposted all year round.
- Nordic Walking, Night Storytelling Walks with guide according to their schedule in the Countryside & Sarlat in summer
- IGN maps available in the cottage.
- Ronde des Villages 120 km of paths over 1 WE at the beginning/mid-October with refreshments & shuttle bus registration 6 months before at the Terres de Fénélon Tourist Office
BALLADES in SARLAT
- Architectural complex XIIIth-XVIth century return in the past of minimum 1 Day. Beautiful night lighting
- & mid-September Heritage Days: city illuminated with 1000 candles
- Every evening in summer at 9pm Free street shows
For all our medieval and prehistoric sites, working from home, we are at your disposal throughout your stay, to welcome you, advise you, organise your visits & drive you there if necessary in a 2CV or MPV for 7 passengers (with a mileage contribution of 0.70€)
- Mountain biking on our roads, on our hills for experienced cyclists
- or with your family on a bicycle path 5 minutes from the house on 20km along the Dordogne river
- Bike rental to be booked at the same time as the gîte. Let us work in partnership with Cap Évasion in St Julien-de-Lampon to ensure that your ATVs are in good working order
- in Sarlat or Souillac 15km,
AÉROCLUB In Domme, paragliding with patented state Monitor in Simeyrols, air balloons from Périgord to La Roque Gageac for flights in the valley of castles, heliport in St Geniès
- Upstream of the Dordogne, itinerary in the middle of nature + peaceful,
- Downstream in the valley of the castles + frequented or in the green setting of the Vézère.
- Outside summer s/ reservation & if river not too high.
- Gabarres at La Roque Gageac & Beynac.
GOLF At Souillac 18 Holes + Club House & Carsac 9 Holes
TENNIS Short Term Rentals in Salignac
ACCROBRANCHES & Paintball at Carsac 10km
- Tuesday Cenac,
- Wednesday Sarlat & Montignac,
- Thursday St Julien & Domme,
- Friday Souillac,
- Saturday Sarlat & Gourdon,
- Sunday St Cyprien & St Geniès.
Many organic markets & direct sales on the farm
SIGHTSEEING TOURS :
- Car recommended.
- Car rental available from professional car rental companies
- Or we can organise your excursions & guide you in a 2CV or 8-seater MPV & driver
- Medieval France in Sarlat & on the banks of the Dordogne with 1001 castles as far as Bordeaux, including Châteaux de Fénelon 5 minutes away, Montfort, La Roque Gageac, Castelnaud, Beynac, Les Milandes (owned by Joséphine Baker)...
VEZERE VALLEY & Prehistory, Lascaux, Les Eyzies, Préhisto Park, La Roque St Christophe, House of Reignac, Castle of Losse
IN QUERCY Many beautiful villages and natural sites: Rocamadour, Carennac, Loubressac, Autoire, Martel, Chasm de Padirac. Animal Parks, Châteaux de montal, Castelnau Bretenoux
THE LOT Cahors Pont Valentré, wineries + pretty villages of France: St Cyr la Popie, Châteaux Mercuès, Bonaguil & grottes de Pech-Merle
CORRECT Terrasson, Collonges la Rouge, Turenne, Curemonte, Merle Tours
Beautiful landscapes of Auvézère around the Château de Hautefort in the vein of Collonges la Rouge
Périgueux & surroundings
Cloister of Cadouin, Circuit of the Bastide Issigeac, Eymet..., Château de Biron, Montpazier, Single de Trémolat, caves Pécharmant & Montbazillac en Bergeracois
SPAIN At 4:00 am half way between Paris & Spain
GASTRONOMY- In Carlux: Peasant Hall
- In Sarlat: Le Grand Bleu, Les 3 Sens, Maison Dupéliac, Le Gaulois, Food & Co, Bacchus, Le Bistrot, La Petite Borie, Hôtel restaurant Meysset
- In Salignac: Le Black Duck & La Meynardie (1 star)
- At the Chapelle AuBareil: Farm Auberge Le Bareil at Sardan
- In St Geniès: The Castle
- A Domme: Chestnuts & Cabanoix
- In Cénac: Among the girls, Sawadee
- In Nadaillac: Ô Marronnier
- In Carsac: Ô Moulin
- In Hautefort: Auberge du Parc
- In Lacave : Château de la Treyne, Pont de l'Ouysse
(gastronomic restaurant or Bistro formula at Chambon à Brive),
- In Montignac : La Roseraie, le Paradisio, Restaurant de Bouilhac
Regional Products :
- In Sarlat: Lou Périgord, Vidal or Pélégris houses, Caves de St Julien de Savignac & Domaine de la Jaubertie
- In Carsac (south-east exit from Sarlat towards Souillac): Ferme de Vialard & Traditions du Périgord
- In Salignac: Producers' hall
- A Souillac & Carlux Halle Paysanne Cluzel
• Jan/Feb: Market nuts, truffles and Foie Gras
– Egg Hunt at the Gardens of Marqueyssac & Eyrignac
- Flea markets & Yard sales every WE April > Oct
• May: Apogee of the gardens of water Gardens in Carsac, Eyrignac, from the imaginary to Terrasson, from Cadiot to Carl, from Marqueyssac to Vézac
- JUNE: Ringueta of old games 1 year out of 2
- JULY :
-Jazz Festival in Souillac,
– Gathering of old vehicles 1 year in 2,
– Festival of scarecrows in Meyrals,
– Fair at Vaniers in ISSIGEAC
-Festival of theatre games
-Street shows in Sarlat
- SEPTEMBER :
– Heritage days, numerous private places open to the public on this occasion & Sarlat enlightened with 1000 candles,
- In Rocamadour: Hot air balloon flight
- In Simeyrols: Quad Rando
- OCTOBER :
- In Simeyrols and throughout the canton: hiking in the Ronde des Villages,
- In Sarlat: Theatre & concerts 2 x per month, varied programme from October to May
- NOVEMBER :
– Premiere film Festival with directors & comedians
– Lébérou Tales Festival
- Cooking course
- DECEMBER :
- At home: Storytelling vigils,
- In Sarlat: Christmas market & ice rink
- Cinemas in Sarlat 6 theatres
01/04 > 30/04 & 01/10 > 15/11
1 Week 455€/week
2 Weeks 364€ /week
01/05 >08/07 & 27/08 > 30/09
1 Week 525€ /week
2 Weeks 420€ /week
09/07 > 22/07 & 20/08 > 26/08
1 Week 665€/week
2 Weeks 598,50€ /week
Arrivals & Departures on Saturdays
VERY HIGH SEASON
23/07 > 19/08
1 Week 735 €/week
2 Weeks 661,50€ /week
Arrivals & Departures on Saturdays
- According to Duration & Season
- Long stay discount in summer -10%.
for 2 weeks & more for direct booking
- Out of high and very high season
20% off for 2 consecutive weeks,
30% off for 3 consecutive weeks
40% off for 4 consecutive weeks to combine leisure and teleworking
ALL INCLUSIVE RATE
- VAT 10% & All Taxes Included :
Water, Electricity, Heating from 01/10 to 15/05 at 20°C
- Tourist tax offered (0,44€ / night & / adult)
- All household linen 1 bath towel 1 glove 1 bathrobe
for each. Sheets, tablecloths & tea towels provided at no extra charge.
- All bedding is new to be feather-free & anti-allergenic
• Beds will be made to be on vacation upon arrival
- Real detached house decorated with new furniture
or in condition & not just a dormitory,
- Kitchens well equipped with appliances,
+ BBQ & Plancha at your disposal free of charge if returned clean
• End of stay cleaning included
- WELCOME BASKET
for all stays, Plateau de Courtoisie & Necessary for the 1st Breakfast available in the gîtes
- FIRST MEAL OFFERED
at our table OR Picnic available in the cottage for any stay of 1 week to facilitate your installation
- At our 5x12m Salt Pool +Spa & Aquabike heated to 30°C/90°F from 15/04 to 31/10 on the neighbouring plot
- 2 Unlimited high-speed Internet/wifi access & 4 wifi antennas to cover the area around the houses + 1 4G key for troubleshooting in case of a wired network out of service following a storm
- Cats, Dogs & Horses admitted without daily supplement for their presence if not aggressive with our guests and other animals in the common areas
• Free access washing machine, 1 laundry pod for troubleshooting but not provided for daily washing
• Baby kit available free of charge: Umbrella bed, mattress, blankets, highchair, bathtub, changing mattress, toys...
• Address Book of many good tables around
• Books, Documentation on Périgord, road maps, postcards, books, led candles... Available
• To troubleshoot some basic hygiene and maintenance products available upon arrival in our Gites
- And we are on site all year round to welcome you, advise you, guide you and, if necessary, lead you to the best that Périgord has to offer.
- 20€ in the gîtes, for persons over the capacity of each accommodation
+10€/night & /pers. for camping in the garden
+5€/day & per pers. beyond the capacity of the gîte
- Heating after 15.05 > 01.10 and for more than 20°C +25€/week
- Electric vehicle charging 6€ per night
- Table d'hôtes on request 48 hours before
(Single Menu: aperitif, appetizer, dish, Dessert + 2 drinks)
participation: 25€ & 15€/ child -12years
- Possibility of free delivery of your orders Bread Croissants + Fresh Milk & Organic Yoghurt from the farm 2x/week to be paid back before the end of the stay
• Continental breakfasts at our Table (8.30 am to 10.30 am) by warning us the day before with participation of 10 €/jour/pers & 5 €/jour/enfant de-12ans
- Cleaning hours during the stay possible (23€/h charges included)
• Bicycle/mountain bike rental to remember when booking the lodging
or at Cap Evasion in St Julien de Lampon.
• Cancellation insurance possible + RC for the lodging + 4% of the amount of the stay
- Organisation of Guided Tours with Car+Driver at the price of the Kilometers driven for you with 2CV or Monospace for 7 Pers (0,70€/km)
- Events: Cousinade, Wedding, Birthday, etc. possible out of high season
- Courses in Computer Graphics, Storytelling, Watercolour, Cooking according to the schedule of the animator s/Quotation possible out of high season
• In summer arrivals from 16 to 23h departures from 7 to 10h,
More flexible the rest of the year
- Rotation on Saturdays in summer and during school holidays,
Completely flexible the rest of the year
- Minimum stay of one week
- Payment: bank transfer, cheque or holiday vouchers
30% deposit on booking & balance 1 month before arrival
Dates and Times
Sedentary caravan for rent from 01.04 to 15.11
Arrival between 4pm & 11pm
Departure between 7:00 and 10:00
Day of rotation: Saturdays in summer, flexible the rest of the year