Welcome to Discovery Canoes
Come and discover an original way to see the Castles of the River, in the Black Périgord Close to Sarlat In Dordogne.
Canoes Discovery Dordogne offers you a wide choice of courses just as interesting as each other.
You will leave by bus from the base: 1h to 5h are then necessary (depending on the course and your rhythm) to reach the arrival by going down the river. You Arrange boats until 7pm to picnic and swim along the course.
All our departures are made from the base Discovery Canoes in Vézac. Appointment 30 min Before departure.
Our rates include canoe, life jacket, paddles and waterproof can.
7 circuits are available:
- Circuit n°1 des 3 Châteaux / La Roque Gageac - Vézac (7 km - 1h to 2h)
- Circuit n°2 of the 3 other castles / Beynac - Port d'Enveaux (5 km - 1h to 2h)
- Circuit n°3 of the 6 Castles / La Roque Gageac - Port d'Enveaux (12 km - 2h to 3h)
- Circuit n°4 of the 5 Castles / Carsac - Vézac (22 km - 3h to 4h)
- Circuit n°5 of the 7 Castles / Carsac - Port d'Enveaux (28 km - 4h to 5h)
- Circuit n°6 of the 3 Castles / Cénac - Vézac (10km - 2h to 3h)
- Circuit n°7 of the 6 Castles / Cénac - Port d'Enveaux (15km - 2h to 3h)
Details of the rates and departure times on www.canoes-decouverte.fr
Reservation at 06 47 600 600.
Dates and Times
Discovery canoes are open all year round, on site or on the telephone 06 47 600 600 from 9am to 7pm.
Mother's Day 29 May 2022
10% off with the promo code MAMAN10 only on online bookings. Valid on all Canoeing trips on the Dordogne with Canoeing Discovery Dordogne.
Offer cannot be combined.