Bas Meygnaud Campground
The campsite of Bas Meygnaud is famously quiet and shady, it is located in the valley of the Dronne, between Brantôme and Bourdeilles, starting point of hiking and cycling.
Different accommodation options:
In our campsite you will be able to choose from our different accommodation options:
- Large size location to stay with your tent, caravan or motorhome
- Fully equipped Chalet for 4 persons to rent per week: 28m ² with 2 bedrooms.
- Mobile-Home for 6 persons of 35m ² all equipped to rent per week: 2 bedrooms and a living room with convertible sofa Bed 2 Place
- Caravans for 4 persons (per week)
- Caravans for 2 persons (per week)
- Tents for 6 people (per week)
Activities and Hobbies:
You will enjoy the water area with its two pools (swimming pool and paddling), the children will have at disposal a playground. You can play Volleyball, badminton, ping-pong, Babyfoot and boules.
A communal barbecue is at your disposal and we offer you the bike rental.
Evenings concerts between 15 July and 15 August
Ideal for nature lovers, WiFi is however available for those who would like to connect.
Label: The Green Key, VACAF
Chalet 4 persons for rent per week:
April, May €250
June, September €275
July, August €465
Mobil Home 6 people to rent per week:
April, May €275
June, September €325
July, August €495
Caravan, tent, trailer for rent per week:
Tent 6 pers. €450 Lodgetent €525
Caravan 4 pers. €395
Caravan 2 pers. €295
Package 2 adults, location, electricity €25.30 in high season and €14 in low season with card ACSI and €17 without card.
Dates and Times
Open from 1 April to 30 September