West Wood Ranch
EQUESTRIAN CENTER - WESTERN VILLAGE
West Wood Ranch Riding School
WEST WOOD RANCH is an equestrian center in a western village that plunges you into the history of the conquest of the American West on a 55 hectare estate where you can live your vacations in the style of the Amerindians, trappers, settlers and discover western riding and its atypical Amerindian accommodations.
A - Discover Horseback Riding Monte western
- Family, Group
- Horse riding, discover the natural and historical richness of the Green Perigord.
- Outdoor riding lessons for western horses during the year as well as the:
- Horse archery course ......
- Family walk 1 hour (2 adults and 2 children maximum) from 3 years and a half, 22€ / hour per adult (family rate) and 15€ / hour per child under 12 years
- Children's walk in hand 1 hour (from 2 children and maximum 4) 15€/ h per child under 12 years old, the parents hold the ponies in hand, supervised by the equestrian tourism guide.
- Group tour 1 to 3 hours (6 people maximum) from 10 years old (level gallop 1 for children under 12 years old), 25 € / h per person, (group rate from 3 people, 22€/ hour) and 15€/ hour for children under 12 years old
In order to satisfy your reservations for horseback riding during the summer period, please contact the instructor 3 days before your chosen date.
thank you FOR YOUR COMPREHENSION
Contact the monitor to the courses ofmealtime riding ( tel: 06 88 49 58 75 )
Unusual accommodations :
WEST WOOD RANCH welcomes you to live an adventure that you will not forget, unusual accommodation (Native American Tepees, Western carts, Trapper Tent group).
Contact us by mail for accommodation rates
Animals are accepted on a leash.
Thanking you in advance
WEST WOOD RANCH
Dates and Times
For accommodation: arrival is from 16.00 hrs.
You can discover before your arrival at 6km the caves of Villars and the city of Brantôme with its abbey and its very high bell tower, you will discover this city called the "Venice of France" with its canoe trips and its caves, its magnificent park of monks, its restaurants etc....