A canoe RAID canoe base kayak
Canoe Raid : Canoe kayaking from a few hours to several days!
With family or friends, come and relax and enjoy the landscapes of Périgord by browsing the Vézère or Dordogne rivers from our base in Siorac-en-Périgord.
Let yourself be guided among the invigorating waters of one or the other of the two magical rivers that wind in the heart of the Périgord Noir, the Dordogne and the Vézère.
Experience the great adventure of the gabariers and enjoy the incomparable beauty of the landscapes punctuated by cliffs, steep castles, beaches and authentic villages!
Make your own canoe trip itinerary, choose
– > Your starting point on the Dordogne or the Vézère
-> The length of your hike
– > The arrival of your hike on the Dordogne between Siorac and Limeuil
(confluence with the Vézère)
220 kilometers of rivers without dams from the base of Siorac-en-Périgord
Professionals at your service: quality, competence, advice... Very competitive rates
Eric is the eldest son of Georges Carlos the founder of the Canoe trek from 1983
– > Framing on request (State Patent monitor).
– > On the base: closed and free shaded parking, tables, barbecue available.
– > custom descent on request.
– > Fidelity card.
– > Foam tents and Mattresses
– > Bivouac possible at departure and arrival (showers)
– > Laminated card, Topo-guide delivered at the start (bail €10)
– > Support and return to the SNCF station (SIORAC or Le Buisson)
– > Holiday vouchers.
– > And why not a périgourdin meal in one of the country's farmhouses at the end of your hike (think about informing yourself and booking before you leave).
Price from 5 to €24 next course
Free for children under the age of 8 (in third place in the canoe)
Waterproof bottle provided free of charge
Dates and Times
Every day from Easter to All Saints from 9am to 7pm.