Welcome to Barbelle's gîte
Barbelle's cottage is located in Paleyrac, a small village halfway between Sarlat And BergeracThe hotel is located close to the sites to visit in the Dordogne.
The river Dordogne is 1 km from the gîte. Far from the main roads, the place is very quiet.
it is a brand new 26 m² studio, comfortably equipped and designed to accommodate 2 people or possibly a couple with a baby.
You'll find it there:
- a bed 160 cm sheets and bed linen provided
- an 80cm flat screen TV
- a fully equipped kitchen: extractor hood, microwave, induction hob, fridge, toaster and everything you need to cook.
- outside a covered terrace with a small space to cook a barbecue
- the bathroom is equipped with a nice shower, a towel dryer, a vanity unit and a toilet. Towels are provided.
- A large built-in cupboard with wardrobe and shelves will allow you to store your belongings and suitcases.
The Barbelle gîte is close to the main house (20 m) which is nevertheless oriented on the other side.
Barbelle is a small hamlet in the heart of the countryside. The land is entirely enclosed and secured by an electric gate which you will have the remote control.
A hiking trail leads directly from the house. In the summer season, you can enjoy the fruits and vegetables from the garden.
The gîte does not have an outdoor dining area.
The minimum stay is 2 nights.
Animals are not accepted.
You will find a supermarket 4 km away and many restaurants in the vicinity (we will advise you some good addresses). The biggest sites of the Dordogne valley and the Vézère valley are nearby.
55€ / night (2 nights minimum) in low season
60€ / night (2 nights minimum) in high season
10€ cleaning fee
Sheets and towels provided.
Dates and Times
Open all year round.